Thursday, April 22, 2010

cleaning time!





★★★★☆4.0

Pros: Cleans Entire Pool                                                                                       Cons:  None

Hassle Free Operation

No Hang Ups                                     


"After years of hang-ups and so-so results with my Kreepy Krawly, I asked my pool guy what he thought was the best automatic pool cleaner on the market. He said "The Pool Cleaner" is the one to go with. After reading up on it and its various reviews, I bought the 2-wheel model. So far I have to say it is one of the best investments I have made for my pool. It is easy to assemble, what little there is, and very easy to "program" the wheel speed of the cleaner. I had it up and running within 10 - 15 minutes after taking it out of the box and attaching the hoses. So far, in the month and a half I've had it, I have had no hang-ups, which always occured with the Kreepy Krawly, and it is silent in it's operation. The Kreepy Krawly made a vibrating sound, which gets annoying when the pumps come on in the morning and wakes you up. "The Pool Cleaner" looks to be of the highest quality, and being made in the USA is just an added bonus when buying this product.
I would highly recommend this to anybody looking for a new pool cleaner."